Thursday, July 24, 2008

Trip to the Dentist

The time had come to take all five kids to the dentist for a check-up -- not our favorite family activity. There are those in our family (Emilee) who absolutely hate going to the dentist and would rather scrub bathroom floors with a toothbrush. Then, there are those who love it because of the feeling of super shiny clean teeth (Aimee & Aubree). There are those who go for the excitement of the "coin" they earn and the prize they can get (Lance). But the winner this trip was Lynzee for her absolute courage as her two front teeth were pulled. We recorded her singing "All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth" so we could post it, but had some technical difficulty so we'll settle for a still pose.


6 comments:

Blackeyedsue said...

I am with Aimee and Aubree. I love the smooth feeling.

We must go to the same dentist. My girls LOVE those coins.

Katherine said...

I don't mind the destist (as long as he don't find anything that needs fixing) I too love that clean feeling.

I can't believe how brave Lynzee was. And she looks soo cute missing her two front teeth.

I'm just glad it wasn't my turn to take all five kids to the dentist. That is almost torture. I've started splitting up the appointments, it makes my stress leval even out a bit.

Candace said...

Eve!
I am glad you started a blog! Your family is so beautiful. I come from a family of all girls no boys! There were four of us! So your husband is very lucky to have Lance at least!

I know this is almost a year after the fact, but I just wanted to thank you for bringing our family dinner after I had Kade. I didn't even know you very well and I thought that was so sweet of you!

Chris, Deb and the Ava Jayne said...

i had 7 teeth pulled as a kid, and then 3 pulled at 18, because my baby teeth refused to come out on their own. She is so brave!-Deb

Kris said...

Hey! Welcome to the blogging world-your blog is darling!

Dentist fun! Ella has yet to have her turn in the dentist chair, but she comes with us when it's check-up time. I guess we'll see! :)

Katherine said...

I tagged you. Check out my blog.